50mm, Photography Club of IIM Amritsar, presents Zoomin- a 'Video/Short Film Making Competition' as a part of their cultural and sports fest, AArunya 2018.
Theme for Short film/Video is social issues in society:
- Awareness about a social Issue (any means to overcome the issue on individual level -if possible)
- Motivational Speech to tackle a social issue
- Past experience with any social issue
Participants can choose any one or a combination of the above mentioned topics as their theme for their video.
Mail your video at 'email@example.com'.
Do participate and win instant cash prizes, e- certificates and a chance to create a difference.
Each team will have to mail us their videos before the Registration deadline on the official Gmail ID of 50mm: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
The winner would be decided on the following parameters
- Framing the issue/quality of video in terms of creativity and clarity of the issue (A).
- Points awarded for marketing of the video on Facebook and YouTube (B). (0.7*A) + (0.3*B) = 1
We will start posting all the videos on our official page from 23rd January 2018 till the deadline. The participants will have to market their entries on Facebook and YouTube. The deadline for both sending the entries and marketing the videos is 2nd FEBRUARY 2018.
- Video should be clear & should be of good resolution.
- The Video duration must be maximum of 3 min. Video format should ideally be AVI, FLV or MP4.
- Not more than 15 seconds for title and screening.
- At the end of the Video it should contain
- Title for the video
- 50mm logo (available on our Facebook page) https://www.facebook.com/50mm.iimamritsar/
- Cast (if any)
- Any software may be used to create the videos.
- Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
- Send your entries to email@example.com latest by 2nd FEBRUARY 2018 11:59 P.M.
- Subject Line of the email: Zoomin'_Video_ CollegeName_TeamName
- File name: Zoomin'_ NameofIssue.doc
- When sending the video on the Gmail ID, mention Team Name, Team Members and College Name in the body.
- The Photography Club gets the full usage rights of all the video-making entries received.
- The decision of the organizers of the event and the panel of judges will be final and will be binding on all the participants. No complaints or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Number of participants in a team: Min – 2; Max -5
- Team Limit per college: None
- Strict adherence to the time limit. Maximum 3minute Clip
- Strict adherence to the theme. Teams performing on other themes will be disqualified
- Any character, prop, place can be taken as per your creativity
- The Terms and Conditions of participation are subject to change at any time without specific notice. The amended Terms and Conditions of entry will be effective immediately upon being posted on the Facebook page. It is the sole responsibility of the teams to regularly visit the Facebook page to read any changes.
Start date to send the video: 1st January, 2018, 12:00 A.M.
Deadline to send the video: 2nd February, 2018, 11:59 P.M.
Deadline to market the video: 2nd February, 2018, 11:59 P.M.
We will start uploading the videos on 23rd January 2018 till the deadline, and keep on posting as we receive the entries .
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries contact
Nikhil Kumar – (+91) 9717 53 3121, 7009 56 4012